At 4500 Fitness, you'll find community-friendly faces and fitness-minded folks. Our team is proud to provide a wide variety of options to help you meet your health and fitness goals. From certified personal training to group exercise classes to open gyms, we offer something for every interest and fitness level.
Located within the Downers Grove Recreation Center, 4500 Fitness is a 5,200-square-foot, full-service fitness facility with three group exercise studios.
Members receive access to exclusive benefits:
- Newly updated locker rooms featuring new wall and floor tile, fresh carpeting in locker areas and new quartz countertops and fixtures
- Steam rooms located in each locker room
- Member Appreciation Days with free giveaways
- Discounts on personal training from our team of fitness professionals
- Reduced rates on Premier Fitness Classes
- Opportunity to purchase Group Exercise Gold Pass Add-on for a deeply discounted rate on unlimited group exercise classes
4500 Fitness is proud to offer cutting-edge equipment to meet the varied interests and fitness goals of our members.
- Over 40 cardio machines including treadmills, ellipticals, rowing machines and steppers, many with their own personal TVs featuring Bluetooth capabilities and special features
- Free weight area with Olympic weights
- Large selectorized weight machines
- Stretching area
Play basketball, pickleball, badminton or volleyball during our regular adult open gym sessions in our gymnasium-all included with membership. Open gym schedules are posted one week before the beginning of each month and are available online.
A 4500 Fitness Membership includes use of the three-lane indoor track (9 laps to a mile) to keep you running and walking year-round no matter the weather. The indoor track is also available to non-member residents for a one-time $5 track membership or for non-member non-residents for $75 annual track membership.