Membership includes access to the newly updated locker rooms featuring new wall and floor tile, fresh carpeting in locker areas and new quartz countertops and fixtures (completed in 2018). Membership also includes access to our steam rooms located in each locker room.
4500 Fitness is proud to offer cutting-edge equipment to meet the varied interests and fitness goals of our members. Workout with over 40 cardio machines including treadmills, ellipticals, rowing machines and steppers, many with their own personal TVs. Newer Life Fitness equipment feature HD consoles with Performance Run Interval training, beautiful landscape interactive courses, an integrated TV, streaming apps, Apple and Samsung Galaxy Watch compatibility.
- Life Fitness Elevation Series Treadmills, Ellipticals and Upright Bikes
- Precore Treadmills and Ellipticals
- Stairmaster and Life Fitness Stair Steppers
- Precor Adaptive Motion Trainers with Open Stride
- Free weight area with Olympic weights
- Large selectorized weight machines
- Life Fitness Signature Series Multi-Jungle MJ8: The Signature Series MJ8 is a multi-faceted piece of equipment that can be customized with various add-ons, configurations and setups to provide exercisers with nearly limitless workout variety.
Play basketball, pickleball, badminton or volleyball during our regular adult open gym sessions in our gymnasium all included with membership. Open gym schedules are posted one week before the beginning of each month and are available online.
Participants who do not hold an active 4500 Fitness Membership are required to purchase a 5-, 10- or 20-Visit Pass to gain entry to open gyms.
LEARN MORE AND PURCHASE A PASS
Membership includes use of the three-lane indoor track (9 laps to a mile) to keep you running and walking year-round no matter the weather.
Track Memberships are available to resident non-members for an annual $5 fee. Track members receive a membership card/key fob, which must be used to scan in at the front desk scanning station prior to utilizing the track.
To purchase your Track Membership, please visit us at 4500 Fitness Located at 4500 Belmont Road, Downers Grove, IL. Our Fitness Desk is open Monday through Friday from 5am to 9pm and Saturday and Sunday from 7am to 6pm.
We verify residency! To qualify for a Resident Membership, your address must pay taxes into the Downers Grove Park District. Please be sure to bring proof of residency when purchasing your Track Membership. Acceptable forms of documentation are:
- Gas, Electric, Sewer, Cable, Phone, Refuse Bill, etc., within the last 2 months
- Current signed lease agreement. Signatures must include yours & the landlord and state the valid dates of the lease.
- Current property tax bill showing allocations paid to the Downers Grove Park District
- If you recently purchased the property within 2 months, we will accept a copy of the Bill of Sale.
- Please note: you will not be considered a Resident if you are in the process of building a home on property that you do not yet own or if you are in the process of closing on a home or property.
Track Memberships are available to non-resident, non-members for an annual $75 fee. Track members receive a membership card/key fob, which must be used to scan in at the front desk scanning station prior to utilizing the track.
Requirements for children ages 7 to 17:
- A parent or guardian must be present to purchase Track Membership for those who are ages 7 to 17.
- Children ages 7 to 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while on the track.
- Children ages 12 to 14 may use the track without being accompanied by an adult if they hold a 4500 Fitness Membership.
- Children ages 15 to 17 do not need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 7 years old are not permitted on the track, including young children who are being carried or held.
- No strollers, bikes, or roller skates, scooters, etc. are allowed on the track.
- For the safety of everyone, standing or stopping to overlook the gym is not allowed on the track.